Ganga Aarti on the Ganga Ghat in Varanasi

Ganga Aarti on the Ganga Ghat in Varanasi

Dhamek Stupa at Sarnath

Dhamek Stupa at Sarnath

Kashi Vishwanath Temple of Varanasi

Kashi Vishwanath Temple of Varanasi

Friday, February 19, 2010

Ezekiel 25:17, my favorite quote from the movie Pulp Fiction

I honestly feel(and am willing to argue) that Pulp Fiction is one of the greatest hollywood movies made so far.I must have watched it several times because I have memorized one of my favorite dialogues from the movie :). I love the way Samuel Jackson(jules) delivers this diologue in this movie.It's fantabulous!!
here's how it goes: "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

And I love the part where he is talking to Ringo in the cafe and says this.Absolutely, amazing!!.What say!

1 comment: